Answered By: Noel Broadhead Last Updated: Aug 31, 2018 Views: 52
Answered By: Noel Broadhead
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2018 Views: 52
The amount you may copy for study or research depends upon the nature of the material you wish to copy:
- If the material is an artwork, then the artwork limitations apply
- If the website is a periodical publication, then the periodical publication limitations apply
- If the material consists only of text, then you may copy 10% of the number of words.
You can copy more than this if:
- the website provides permission and;
- the owner of the website is authorised by all the copyright owners to give permission.
See our Copyright guide for more information.