Answered By: Kristy Newton
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016     Views: 24

Use the database LAWLEX - click "Search Legislation" - use keywords to search for your act eg Crimes & unclick ALL jurisdictions & click NSW (if you are wanting the Crimes Act for NSW). 

When the "Core Document Page" comes up for your Act, scroll down to the panel & click "View the history of the Amendments" & look for the section that has been affected and by what amending Act.  All your information can be found here.