Answered By: Michael Organ
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2018     Views: 70

We refer to your CV for a summary of your research outputs produced at UOW and other institutions.

This information is entered into RIS and research publications from 2008 onwards will be included.

Submit your CV and final manuscript to us via email.

For more information see Which version of a publication do I need to submit to RO?