Answered By: Michael Organ
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2018     Views: 31

It is sometimes possible to vary the terms of a publication agreement through direct negotiation with a publisher.

You may also wish to consider publishing in a journal of equal status and suitability which allows open access if one exists. Our subject specialists can help you identify suitable journals.

If you have explored all options and you are still unable to release an open access copy of your publication within 12 months of publication then you should provide an explanation in the Final Report for the grant.