Answered By: Kristy Newton Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016 Views: 5667
Answered By: Kristy Newton
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016 Views: 5667
Translate PDF to English
- Open OneDrive in your browser - https://onedrive.live.com/ Sign in to OneDrive with your UOW Mail username and password
- Upload the PDF you want to translate to OneDrive (you can drag and drop the file into the interface)
- Double click on the uploaded PDF to open > Select Edit in Word > Select Covert > Select View
- Select Edit Document > Select Edit in Word
- Select Launch Application > OK
- Enter your UOW Mail username and password
- Select Enable Editing at the top of the Word document
- Ctrl+A to Select All text in the document
- Right click > Translate
- For Translate from, select [language the text appears in] - If the language you need does not appear in the drop down list, select Translate options. Ensure the box for language you want is checked.
- For Translate to, select English from drop down box
- Wait for the translated text to load in the right hand viewing pane (if it does not translate after a minute or so, try step 10 and 11 again).
- Select Translate whole document > Send
- Your translated document will open in Internet Explorer.