Answered By: Christine Wales Last Updated: Jun 29, 2017 Views: 150
The following clients are eligible to use Document Delivery:
- Academic staff
- General staff with work-related research
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
Additional Document Delivery services:
Intercampus Document Delivery services are available to students and staff at UOW on-shore locations. In addition, all Intercampus clients can use BONUS+ and ArticleReach to request books and articles from other libraries.
- Offshore postgraduate research students and staff can request articles and chapters
- Offshore clients are eligible to use ArticleReach to request articles from other libraries.
Students enrolled in a course or subject offered through distance education, flexible delivery, or modular mode by the University of Wollongong.
PhD and Masters students living outside the local (02 42) telephone area code.
GSM Phase 2 Session 2, Phase 3 students and GSM Clinical Academics living outside the local (02 42) telephone area code.
- Off-campus students can request material held at the Wollongong Campus Library, including one chapter from items in Short Loans, and copies of print journal articles held at the main campus.
- Postgraduate students and staff may also request books and articles not held by UOW Library.
Students who are enrolled as off-campus, and GSM clinical academics and Phase 2 and 3 students are required to identify this status in the Notes field of the form. All off-campus requests should identify a current mailing address in the Notes field.
All students and staff need to register before using the Document Delivery service.