Answered By: Anthony Rice
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2017     Views: 9

In most cases you can rely on the Fair Dealing exception for research and study, allowing you to copy a limited amount of material without asking permission.

You will need to ask for permission from the content owner if the amount of material used exceeds these limitations.

Terms of use and/or copyright information can often be found in the footer area of websites along with contact details. For more information see Seeking permission to copy.

If in doubt, contact the UOW Copyright Officer

Related Topics