Please visit the UOW Library support during COVID-19 page for up-to-date information regarding UOW Library services and facilities.

Answered By: T2 Jeanetta Kettle (ARCHIVED)
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2020     Views: 220

Articles in academic journals are usually refereed (also called peer reviewed).

See our guide on how to find academic journal articles, how to identify peer-reviewed and scholarly articles, and how to link to the Ulrichsweb database.

Related Topics