Answered By: Beth Peisley
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2019     Views: 49

If your student card is lost or damaged, it should be reported immediately.

Students at Wollongong Campus can see staff at Student Central on the Ground Floor of Building 17.

If you are studying at another campus, see administration staff at your campus for a replacement.