Answered By: Clare Job
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2018     Views: 19

If you are listed as the owner for administrative purposes of a publication in RIS, you will be able to edit the record for that publication, including updating the percentage contributions.

The owner is generally the first named UOW author of the publication when imported into RIS.

If you are unable to edit the record of one of your publications, contact the Scholarly Content Team for assistance.